Friday, December 11, 2009

Counter to Change

Wow! I can't believe the counter is ready to roll over to another hundred. I'll never catch up to Snookie, but it's nice to know I have readers. If it's you, let me know. Leave a comment. I only have 2 people who ever leave comments! Thanks LaVon & Snookie!

A beautiful, but cold day today. I saw frost on one car this morning. He must have been parked in a really cold spot. We didn't have any on the truck, but that car was covered. Sounds like back home in PA/NY they got hit bad. Interstate 90 is closed between Erie & Northeast toward Buffalo. The Kenny Rodgers concert is cancelled for tonight & rescheduled for next Monday. They are advising to stay off the roads.

The cold weather does get me in the mood for baking though. Yesterday I got my first batch of Christmas Cookies done. Will do another one or two after lunch. I'll have to store them in the cupboard outside as I don't have room inside the trailer. I packed one box to take to Renee's with us for Christmas yesterday. I hope they don't get smashed in my suitcase.

Well, this is short today. No pictures again. I guess I haven't been doing anything exciting or out of the ordinary. Take care all & hope you have a safe, warm weekend.

Until next time...........The Traveling Cardinal's

No comments: