Friday, October 22, 2010

Way Behind Again

I'm behind again & I haven't gotten pictures ready for here yet, so I should at least catch up on the 30 days of truth.

Day 2: Something you love about yourself - I love to have fun. I don't even care if I make a fool of myself. If it makes me laugh, it's worth doing as long as I don't hurt anyone else. I love that I can make friends easily. I love to "talk" to people & share experiences of travel, kids, grandkids, whatever.

I love to bake (but..........I hate to cook!)

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for - Something I said or did about 3-1/2 years ago where I hurt someone. I have asked for forgiveness from that person & have not received it. I have asked for forgiveness from my Lord & I have the faith that he has forgiven me.


Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone else for - The same as above. The other person.
(I think I'm a day ahead as I'll be busy at the Mushroom Festival in Madisonville, TX all day tomorrow.)

I'm using a friends laptop, so now I need to quit.

Until next time..............The Traveling Cardinal's

No comments: