Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Baking & Candy Making

No pictures this post. Been a pretty relaxing day. Did Zumba class this morning, played shuffle board then came home & took a nap.

We've been having Internet problems so today we may have got that straightened out. Hopefully anyway.

Last night our friend passed away around 9:40pm. I was there at a little before 7 to visit & I knew it wasn't good. Thankfully he is in a better place & pain free. Our thoughts & prayers go out to Clem's family as they travel back to Nebraska.

Tonight after my walk with the girls I made a batch of cookies, seafoam candy & peanut butter fudge. Bill played cards, but I left some of the dishes for him to wipe when he came home. I'm beat. It's early, but I'm ready to hit the bed.

Tomorrow I have my leg done & won't be able to do anything for a couple of days, so I guess I'll start with resting tonight. Will post sometime this weekend to let you know how things went.

Until next time...............The Traveling Cardinal's

No comments: