Sunday, July 26, 2009

Final Days "Up North" in Michigan

Our last night in Mio we had to get a little crazy! The lady on the right & another gal were camping in the tent in the background. I had been watching the other gal out our kitchen window & she could hula hoop forever!!! She didn't stop; just kept moving her hands to a different position. That evening before Bill, Sue, Bill & I went out for supper, they came over & wanted us to try. Now it's been MANY years since I did this. I don't have the same waist I had when I was 11 or 12 yrs. old nor am I as flexible. I did get a few in before it fell, but I think my back just went............out.........for........a.............couple...........of.............days! Dumb wasn't I????
Now Sue was a different story! I swear you have to be slim & trim to do this!!! The gal on the right is the one who can do it for 36 minutes. She's trying to beat another friend/relatives time of 1 hour. Good luck gal!
The best is yet to come!!!! You have got to watch this video! Make sure if you are a woman, you've gone to the bathroom first! LOL Grand kids.....you've got to watch this!!!!!


This is my nephew Bill & wife Sue. We headed out to West Branch for a great supper. See that beautiful blue sky? It didn't last long. They have a saying in Michigan........"If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes it will change". Oh how true!
These were the neatly painted buildings in West Branch. I wanted to take more pictures, but it was raining too hard. I just happened to get between the windshield wipers of Bill's truck. See how neat these stores are??? Warren, PA, what is your problem????????
This concluded our wonderful visit with Bill & Sue. The next day we headed out for Midland, MI.

So, until the next "Catch Up"...............The Traveling Cardinal's

No comments: