Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BACK TO WORK - or should I say, the BACK doesn't work

Boy, that is right. Bill is stiff & sore from getting on & off the tractor yesterday & my back is telling me it was a long day of scrubbing today. As I said yesterday, I wanted to get everything spic & span before the inspectors came (whenever they get here). Was hoping since it was all done today they might come tomorrow. Well..............a motor home from Michigan pulled in today and guess what???? They have EIGHT kids...........and off to the showers they all went - 2 or 3 at a time. I didn't go check it out. Too bad.

Bill & I needed haircuts, so we went to visit my friend on the other side of the creek & she cut our hair tonight. What a God Send...otherwise I was on the verge of getting the scissors out myself again.

Yesterday I got this neat email from my daughter with pictures. Of course, Grandma cried! It was Nicholas's Birthday Party at Pre-K. Renee must have changed her mind about the cupcakes & bought cookies instead. But I noticed they had pink frosting. Oh well, at 5 years old, who cares, they are cookies! They sure looked like they were having fun.

LOOKS LIKE NICK HAS A COUPE OF FUN FRIENDS

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

HE SAID HE WAS EMBARRASSED, HE IS PRETTY SHY, BUT LOOKS LIKE HE'S HAVING FUN

Well, now that Grandma is done bragging for the night, I guess I'll hit the hay. Bill is already sleeping in his bed, oh I mean chair!

Until next time.....The Traveling Cardinal's

No comments: