Friday, May 1, 2009

An Exciting Day

We had an exciting day today visiting Painted Desert & Petrified Forest National Park. I have a ton of pictures to download & go through, but I'm tired. It was a truly wonderful adventure. I know the pictures won't do what we saw justice. After we finished our tour, we went out to supper & then I came back & did laundry. I just finished my ironing & I'm ready to crash. I won't post any pictures until later.

If any of you have read my comments from Mr. Lee, I've added him to my "Blogs I Follow". Please click on his blog site & see his art work! It is amazing. He does art cutting/carving out of black thin paper like foil & he is simply fantastic. He has done several Bible story pictures that are truly wonderful.

So, until next time with pictures............The Traveling Cardinal's

No comments: