Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Greetings from Missouri

Okay, I had this whole post written, no pictures, went to change the Font to Arial & it deleted the whole DARN thing!!!! I'm not re-writing it!

We are in northern Missouri, I'm tired, I slept all day in the truck & when we got here. The weather is drab & dreary.

I had a fairly interesting post written, even a little humor, but between Facebook & this blog, I'm going to bed!!!

Better luck tomorrow! Maybe I'll even go back & tell you a little about our day that I wrote about, but don't hold your breath! We are on our way to Iowa to visit friends, Phyllis & Tom. No surprises, we called to let them know we are coming.

Until next time..............The Traveling Cardinals

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Oh, bless your heart! I have had that happen to me and usually when I had written something I felt was inspired and written in the moment and couldn't be duplicated or remembered as original. So frustrating. I pray your time with Tom and Phyllis went well. Be safe and be blessed.