Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Lazy Day

Another cold morning. What I should say is another cold night! No heat from propane. Still having a problem with tank not forcing enough propane through lines to run the furnace. Both bottles read green until around 10:30, then they both went red. Poor timing. Thank God we have a fireplace that works now & I put the electric blanket on the bed. We both stayed nice & cozy. Wish we could figure out the problem. They worked on it while we were back in NYS, but I guess the problem is still there. Maybe it's time to call the manufacturer with this problem.

Still have the stuffed up head, headache & sore throat. Another day to stay inside & watch the sun & clouds roll by.

The dogs seem to have quieted somewhat. I think they keep them inside most of the time. I did hear them outside before 8am again, but didn't seem to be as bad. Maybe all 18 weren't out there at the same time! LOL

Since tomorrow is Halloween, I think I'll carve my pumpkin today. The Halloween celebrations are already over with here at the park, but being a traditionalist, tomorrow is Halloween, so that's when I'll put my pumpkin out. I have tons of candy left as we were never here when the kids were trick or treating. I know what I'd like to do with it (EAT IT, it's chocolate!!!), but I guess I'd better find someone to give it to. I know a few little kids that would still love to have it. Maybe they will knock on the door tomorrow night. In case I don't write tomorrow.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE.
http://www.itsga.com/fun/cat_new.swf Try it, it's addicting. Thanks Dee!!! What a way to kill an hour without even thinking!

Well, that's about it for now. Until next time.........The Traveling Cardinal's

No comments: